Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Decision Made, Adventure Begins

My friend, Kathy, was researching and learning about the Camino while I was doing the same.
While in Texas we emailed info to each other that we were discovering. We had some discussions about walking the Camino together.
When I returned home I told my husband, Vern and our friends Bruce and Susie what I knew I needed to do. I did not have any expectations of what their reaction would be. Soon Vern told me that he would like to walk the 550 miles from St. Jean Pied-de-Port, France to Santiago, Spain via Finisterre.
Meanwhile Kathy and her husband, Bob were having discussions about the Camino and both decided to walk.
At the moment of decision each person began their "Camino".

1 comment:

  1. Go Pilgrims! Buen Camino...our thoughts and prayers are with you as you begin an AMAZING journey!

    ReplyDelete